- BALTIMORE'S MAGICAL HISTORY
- HIRE A MAGICIAN! An index of Delmarva, DC and PA's best magicians
- KIDDMAGIC'S STORYTELLER
- THE MAGICIAN'S CLOSET vintage books, magazines & posters
- PHIL THOMAS yogi magic mart
- MILBOURNE CHRISTOPHER
- DON DRIVER
- GEORGE GOEBEL
- MARK WALKER
- DENNY HANEY
- SPENCER HORSMAN & ILLUSIONS BAR
- THE COMEDY & MAGIC SOCIETY
- KEVIN KIRTLEY INTERVIEW
- THE YESTERYEARS
- PARODIES & FUNNIES
- HISTORIC PLACES of INTEREST in BALTIMORE
- BALTIMORE AIRWAVES
- FAMOUS PEOPLE from BALTIMORE CITY and SURROUNDING AREAS... DID YOU KNOW?
- The Magic of Baltimore Art Gallery
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Some words about THE MAGIC OF BALTIMORE by DICK KOHLHAFER
"It was such a thrill to see so many old friends (on The Magic of Baltimore). I was very fortunate to be born and raised in West Baltimore and to have known the likes of Denny, and Jack, and George, Dantini and the endless other wonderful entertainers from Baltimore. Denny was and is my 'God Send', because with his help and friendship, Kohl and Company got to perform our little family comedy magic act all over the world.
I grew up with Phil Thomas, Vin Carey, Dantini, Denny Haney, Jack Gaylin, George Goebel, Howie, and knew and met everyone else involved including Channing Pollack. So nice that we were included.
I still have a dove pan that I bought from Dantini so very long ago. I also remember when I was a kid going to Phil Thomas's shop, and then one day after we had been doing 'the act' and appeared in England and got on the cover of Abra that he said... "Well, my boy, you have hit the big time. Ah the memories" - Dick Kohlhafer